9 February, in the City of Tychy, held a press conference, an initiative dedicated to sport the slogan "Tyskie links." The campaign promotes the action Piwowarska brand "Tychy", which has been supporting the Polish Olympic Committee and the Polish Olympic teams. This project will merge the two, both so distant and close to the city: Tychy and Vancouver. As on 12 - 20 February in Tychy will be numerous events connected with the Olympic Games in Vancouver, Canada. Meetings with sports stars: with Wojciech Fortuna, Francis Gronie-track and Marczułajtis Jagna, music concert: Rojek - Smolik; the opening of the Olympic Avenue of the parallel 50 ˚ 08'N, and all that through these few days to cheer our athletes.
- 12.02 - Brovarium in Tychy will open an exhibition Olympic (h 17:00), where you can see 72 exhibits on loan from the Warsaw Sports Museum, and related to the history of Polish athletes start in the Olympics.
- February 13 at. 17:00 at the park in the "Giraffe" will be Tychy Olympic opening ceremony, during which such read requests will tyszan for Olympians, will be a concert duo Rojek - Smolik, and at the end will be firing ogników Games (packets of ognikami are rodawane the streets of Tychy) and fireworks.
- Meetings of the Olympians in Tychy Brovarium: 12.02 - with Wojciech Fortuna (17:00 h), 14.02 - to Francis Gronie-track (godz.19: 00) and Jagna Marczułajtis.
- 20.02 (h 15:00) Square Baczyński we can see the ice sculptures ice of a ski jumper, snowboarder, and figure skaters will be on display Feb. 20 at Square Baczynski of hours. 15:00. The fourth ice sculpture depicting the parallel connecting Tychy from Whistler, will create all the willing. It will rise on a specially prepared ice wall with a width of 12 m high on 2 meters!
- One of the paths reaching the "Giraffe" will be renamed the "Avenue of the parallel 50 ˚ 08'N Olympic" and perhaps this name has already left.