The main objective of the center is to train candidates for the sailors in the summer and winter bojerowców. Powerful social and domestic, professional staff of instructors make the hospitality center has already left many well-trained sailors.
The database allows social-household in the summer to serve 240 people. Not all the guests can live in a brick pavilion resort. It provides space for 30 people, but even 60 people can stay in 10 cottages camping. In addition, there is a campsite where you can deploy 50 tents.
The hire of vessels should be satisfied both young apprentice the art of sailing (boats a Cadet, Optimist) and sailors from the higher aspirations (boats Omega, DZ, cabin "Otter"). This place is also a paradise for avid anglers, who borrowed from the resort boats can sail on the reservoir in search of suitable places to fish.
HOW Poraj operates in the area:
* Multi-stage sailing training,
* Staff training sailing,
* Organization of training during the summer sailing camps, including camps for jungów (children under 14),
* The adoption of guided groups (school, scouts, etc.) with directions to the Czestochowa and Krakow-Czestochowa Jura.
The center offers:
* Building a permanent, year-round, heated with thirty beds, kitchenette fully collateralised, fireplace hall, workshops szkutniczymi,
* Cottages, camping sites and użytkowanymi from May to September, with thirty-two beds in six-,
* Namiotowo field-camp with the possibility of accommodation in tents ninety people (fully equipped six-tents).
The resort has:
* Fleet sailing in full safety training to the degree of yacht sailor, Skipper and degrees of instructor (yachts: DZ, SZ, Polaris, Omega)
* For the fleet sailing camps jungów (optimist, Cadety, Canadian spinning tops)
* Educational and training base to complete a library sailing, audiovisual aids, computer training facilities.